CELEMI Decision Base
PULLING IN THE SAME DIRECTION
Build cross-functional cooperation. Develop big picture understanding.
Practice strategic decision-making.
“Making key people understand how and why their decisions influence the entire organizations; progress, sustainability or decline.“
Only 16% project was successful, 31% were completed but over budget and over schedule. The rests were failed. The project management success highly requires the proper mindset of project management, not just merely project management system.
- Improved productivity through their teamwork, communication and coordination.
- Alignment around the big picture and a deeper level understanding of strategy and tactical initiatives.
- Better decisions for optimal allocation of limited resources.
- Increased responsiveness to internalize and external customer needs.
- Heightened business literacy and financial acumen.
- Deep understanding of the overall business impact of financial decision.
- Market share
- Return on Capital Employed
- Cash flow
- Cost of Capital
- Return on investment in market, products & production
- EVA – Economic Value Added (Optional)
- CVA – Cash Flow Value Added (Optional)
- NPV – Net Present Value (Optional)
- ABC – Activity Based Costing (Optional)
- Board base business simulation
- Minimum of 24 participants/class/facilitator
- 3 days (24 effective hours)
- Targeted audience : Senior Managers above and those with decision making position
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It is aimed to develop project management mind-set which is required for project success. It is recommended for all members of the organization who are involved in projects, either directly and indirectly.